Sunday, 26 January 2014

More Hobbit Fan Art (Edition #4)

Welcome to the 4th edition of my exhibition of Hobbit fan art. For those of you who don't know, I like to showcase Hobbit-themed fan art that I find around the internet on this website from time to time. A few years ago I never even really thought about fan art and I have a feeling many of you don't think about it either. I think that's a bit of a shame since there are a lot of talented artists out there who aren't even compensated for the work that they do and whose talent goes unnoticed. They simply create their artwork to show their appreciation for the shows and movies that they love. I hope that by doing these exhibitions every so often, I can show them my appreciation for the work that they do and give them the attention that they rightfully deserve. Without further ado then, here is the fan art.

azog-plays-fetch-with-his-warg-fan-art

 Artwork by aminawolf

bilbo-baggins-riding-pony-the-hobbit

Artwork by Pikku-Piru

bilbo-gandalf-and-the-dwarves-chased-into-trees

Artwork by wynahiros

bilbo-gandalf-and-the-dwarves-fan-art

Artwork by maril1

cate-blanchett-as-galadriel-fan-art

Artwork by VikingSif

evangeline-lilly-as-tauriel-painting

Artwork by ThreshTheSky

smaug-the-dragon-portrait

Artwork by DanielGovar

the-hobbit-bilbo-baggins-fan-art

Artwork by zippo514

the-hobbit-bilbo-gollum-and-the-one-ring-fan-art

Artwork by Douglasbot

tom-bert-and-william-the-three-stone-trolls-from-the-hobbit

Artwork by ritchat

No comments:

Post a Comment