Saturday, 4 January 2014

The Hobbit Fan Art #3

Hello everyone. I haven't posted any Hobbit fan art in a while now, so I think it's time to do so. I can't express enough how many talented artists there are all over the internet. I'm glad that they so freely share their work with us and I hope to give them as much recognition as possible. So without further ado, here is their artwork.

bilbo-baggins-with-signed-contract

Artwork by Angela Rizza

gandalf-the-grey-digital-painting

Artwork by Mathias Olsen

gandalf-the-grey-with-santa-hat

Artist Unknown

kili-the-dwarf-digital-painting

Artwork by Mathias Olsen

tauriel-and-kili

Artwork by Nath├ília Gomes

the-hobbit-fan-art-kili-and-tauriel

Artwork by Minipraw

the-hobbit-legolas-tauriel-and-thranduil-spying

Artwork by mformadness

the-hobbit-smaug-about-to-breathe-fire

Artwork by Fausto A. Montano

the-hobbit-smaug-hoarding-treasure

Artwork by Matt Dixon

the-hobbit-thranduil-with-elk

Artist Unknown

If you know who any of the unknown authors are, please let me know so I can add their names here. If you can provide a link to the artist's website or deviantart page that would be great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment